Our Founder, Kristen Jasinski
Kristen Jasinski – Founder, Managing Director / Real Estate Broker
Kristen, a Chicagoland native, has been a small business owner and avid real estate investor for years. Before turning her focus full-time to the vacation rental business, despite gender bias, she earned extensive experience founding and growing a full-service residential remodeling and custom home building business in Chicago’s affluent North Shore suburbs. Her early career working in Japan gave her an incredible perspective on delivering impeccable service.
Before moving to Naples full-time in 2013, Kristen vacationed in Naples with her family for years, beginning at a time when her children were toddlers. Ask Kristen for some advice about the area and she won’t hesitate to provide her list of favorite things to do in and around Naples. She’ll be the first to tell you it’s a wonderful destination for travelers to enjoy all year through.
Kristen holds an MBA in Entrepreneurship from DePaul University and a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration. Kristen is a Licensed Vacation Rental Manager, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker, and Residential Building Contractor.
Kristen believes in giving back to the community and is a strong contributor. She has been a member of Rotary International since 2006 and served as President of the Winnetka-Northfield Rotary Club; and looks forward to being President of The Rotary Club of Naples in 2023-24. Kristen lives her life by the Rotary’s Four-way Test and its motto of “Service Above Self.”
But Naples Florida Vacation Homes, LLC is not run just by one person alone – IT TAKES A TEAM!
Our team includes:
- Multiple customer service agents (aka: reservationists). Our office is open 7-days per week, 356 days per year, to assist guests in choosing and booking a vacation rental.
- We also employ our housekeepers to ensure they are paid fairly and properly insured. We own our linens and commercial linen facility, so we don’t have to rely on doing the laundry in the owner’s house.
- Keeping the vacation rentals in tip-top shape is essential for guest and owner satisfaction. Our maintenance coordinator handles all the large and small issues which come up frequently.
- We also employ our own full-time maintenance man so we can send someone right away to resolve issues quickly and expeditiously.
- Our in-house marketing coordinator is responsible for writing great descriptions, taking professional photos of every property we manage, social media posts, frequent emails to our database of past and prospective customers, and so much more.
- You can also expect full-service trust accounting thanks to our in-house bookkeeper’s day-in and day-out work. Our bookkeeper makes sure the tourist and sales taxes are properly processed.
- Revenue Management specialists are also on our team to ensure we update
- And finally, if you look to buy or sell a rental property in Naples, full-service real estate brokerage services are available as well.
The Team at NaplesFloridaVacationHomes.com strives to make renting easy for both owners, investors, and guests alike!
Contact us today to learn more about our management services at 239-676-0088.