People love the experience of vacationing in Naples while staying in a friendly, homey environment. The benefits of your home over a hotel are more than we can list. But we did put together the top ten reasons people want to rent your home versus staying at a hotel.
1. Extra Space: On average, a vacation home gives you more than 1,300 square feet in which to stretch out, unwind, and enjoy. By comparison, hotel rooms are virtual shoeboxes with an average of just 325 square feet.
2. Cost-Effective: Vacation homes are almost always more affordable than hotels. Factor in the cost of eating out three times a day, and a vacation home with a fully-equipped kitchen can be a significantly better value!
3. More Space: Literally. When you stay in a hotel, you have no choice but to conform to its schedule for meals, housekeeping, fitness facilities, etc. Not so in a vacation home. You can get out of bed when you like. Swim or use a treadmill whenever the urge strikes. Eat breakfast (or have a nightcap, for that matter) when it suits you.
4. Pet-Friendly: While there are hotels that will accommodate our four-legged family members, it can be a chore to find one. Furthermore, pet rooms typically cost more and are situated in the less desirable parts of the building. In some cases, the rooms themselves are not as well kept as the rest of the complex.
5. No Hidden Fees: When you book a vacation home, it means you know exactly what your stay includes and exactly how much it will cost. There are no surprise fees for parking, internet, pool towels, bottled water, etc.
6. Like Home: Vacation homes are just that – homes. They usually include all the things you’d expect to find at home. Full-sized appliances. Dishes. Books and games. Laundry facilities. These kinds of amenities can make your stay so much more comfortable – especially if you’re traveling with the family or for an extended period of time.
7. Family-Friendly: Most hotels just aren’t geared for families or groups of friends traveling together. Between the expense of eating out and having to book two (or more) rooms to accommodate everyone, you can blow most of your budget before you even get started. Fortunately, it’s easy to find vacation homes that can satisfy the needs of just about any sized group. In addition to the essentials (plenty of beds, bathrooms, and televisions), you can save a bundle by having at least some of your meals at home.
8. Privacy: For people who like having their own space, hotel rooms are only slightly more inviting than the baggage claim area at a major airport. Maids coming and going, thin walls, elevator and HVAC noise, crowded pools, etc. Those irritants just don’t apply in most vacation homes.
9. Extra Amenities: It’s not unusual to find homes that feature the latest game console, big screen televisions with hundreds of channels, gourmet kitchens, and luxury linens.
10. Better Experience: So much more than just a room with a view. Want a truly unique getaway? Vacation homes give visitors to a world of one-of-a-kind opportunities. Have you ever dreamed of staying in an 18th-Century villa overlooking a PGA golf course? An ocean-front bungalow on a beach in Naples?
Your Naples home is a valuable asset that can generate extra revenue when you aren’t using it. If you are interested in learning more about how we can maximize your vacant Naples home or condo please contact us. Our goal is to better inform you of the many benefits of working with Naples Florida Vacation Homes as your vacation property manager.